GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 02:15   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
maverick_lp28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 突尼斯
Age: 29
Posts: 1,715
Member: 172136
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574973
Thanks Meter: 771
.::axe-box::.

AXE BOX



The most fake box in gsm world
THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING FOR ALL MOBILE UNLOCKERS

Selling a box for 180 usd, what is just free software all over the internet.
this is a real cheat

so we have to stop this scam and warn all our dears and friends in gsm field

Hope this topic will not be taken as a personal affair against AXE BOX its just my way to say stop scams we are not DUMPs we have minds inside our brains, try to sell this crap in the planet mars



By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software


STOP & THINK - USE YOUR BRAIN & SAY STOP THE SCAM






Last edited by maverick_lp28; 05-04-2010 at 02:23.
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:24   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
free1600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: /Fr/Ch\Ro\
Age: 30
Posts: 1,318
Member: 467911
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 343
I'm wondering if they will sort this days android unlock(I mean easy way) ...Perhaps they will sort out just after reading this thread...Apart this ,what you've said is totally right
 
Old 05-04-2010, 04:36   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
..::Mobile Smoker::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 2,380
Member: 170380
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_lp28 View Post
AXE BOX



The most fake box in gsm world
THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING FOR ALL MOBILE UNLOCKERS

Selling a box for 180 usd, what is just free software all over the internet.
this is a real cheat

so we have to stop this scam and warn all our dears and friends in gsm field

Hope this topic will not be taken as a personal affair against AXE BOX its just my way to say stop scams we are not DUMPs we have minds inside our brains, try to sell this crap in the planet mars



By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software


STOP & THINK - USE YOUR BRAIN & SAY STOP THE SCAM





I think you are 1 or man hole ball licker


just answer these


where you saw any fee soft which can ONE CLICK CHANGE IMEI?

Where you saw soft which can IOLATE,JADE,RHODIUM,TOUCH HD,RAPHAIL ECT DIRECT UNLOCK??

WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN ANY SOFT WITH ONE CLICK CID UNLOCK??

Where you saw any free software which can RESET LIFE TIMER??


IF YOU HAVE THEM OR SAW ANYWHERE THEN PLZ GUIDE REST OF FORUM MEMBERS TO GET AND DONOT WASTE MONY ON OUR BOX LOLX


JUST DONOT TRY TO BE OVERSMART


WITH NO REGARDS


Bilal Shah
 
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ..::Mobile Smoker::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: destination SL3 brute force
Posts: 677
Member: 1021855
Status: Offline
Sonork: BLACKBERRY INSIDE
Thanks Meter: 600
this product is same by ult-pro after 2months no more update...

now my ult box is garbages now..
 
Old 05-04-2010, 05:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
alexlaboratory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hell and beyond
Posts: 933
Member: 771230
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 769
Thumbs down

man this fellow who started this post.....maybe a bit to young and dumb to even wipe his own a.ss.
or likes to lick lick tomato man balls...lol

very very nasty trying to sabotage AXE box with this kind of garbage.



with no regards
SATAN
 
Old 05-04-2010, 05:41   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 11,095
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888
Thanks Meter: 35,301
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. View Post
I think you are 1 or man hole ball licker


just answer these


where you saw any fee soft which can ONE CLICK CHANGE IMEI?

Where you saw soft which can IOLATE,JADE,RHODIUM,TOUCH HD,RAPHAIL ECT DIRECT UNLOCK??

WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN ANY SOFT WITH ONE CLICK CID UNLOCK??

Where you saw any free software which can RESET LIFE TIMER??


IF YOU HAVE THEM OR SAW ANYWHERE THEN PLZ GUIDE REST OF FORUM MEMBERS TO GET AND DONOT WASTE MONY ON OUR BOX LOLX


JUST DONOT TRY TO BE OVERSMART


WITH NO REGARDS


Bilal Shah

simple answer to all question with yes but do not support illegal imei changing


GSM Software Developers, Bespoke Software Solutions for Mobile Phone Distributors, Wholesale Companies and Networks, GSM unlocking, GSM reprograming, GSM Forensics, JIC Technology

they will be more than happy to assist you i am sure. for thier multi unlocker

which supports all models

Blackberry, iDen, HTC, HTC SMART ,Alcatel, ZTE , Huawei, PALM PRE GSM/3G

and cheaper, so....... your box when u refer to it as our box does that mean you are the coder??!! or product manager , forgive my little iq levels.


br
 
Old 05-04-2010, 06:57   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
moulnisky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 49
Posts: 17,091
Member: 947561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,234
I can't get this useless thread..
Been out loads of boxes for samsung and LG when z3x started and I didn't see all this crap and I can make more samples, I think, about all brands.
Now where is the sense of this anti-advertising? as well made by product managers and supporters who should really be super partes in these scenarios.
Remember to act fairy in this market guys or better leave.. remember: what you give you get.

BR

Alex
 
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 07:06   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 11,095
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888
Thanks Meter: 35,301
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
I can't get this useless thread..
Been out loads of boxes for samsung and LG when z3x started and I didn't see all this crap and I can make more samples, I think, about all brands.
Now where is the sense of this anti-advertising? as well made by product managers and supporters who should really be super partes in these scenarios.
Remember to act fairy in this market guys or better leave.. remember: what you give you get.

BR

Alex
between products the reason is competitions , as for my post is an answer to a question and feed back nothing against no1 here mate nor taking sides.

but really look at gsmserver when release LG box they rocked and pegasus box for samsung nearly done watch how it comes with real support and firmwares ready, AXE was not fully ready before they come out that the only downfall it does not mean no chance but wrong timing.

br
 
Old 05-04-2010, 07:33   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
moulnisky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 49
Posts: 17,091
Member: 947561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,234
Give them time and they will be ready.. is not the only tool been out premature.. I don't make samples cos I'm for the fairy politic.
My post was not against you but against the concepts of the thread starter so my apoligies if it could be intended against you

BR

Alex
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 07:47   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
..::Mobile Smoker::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 2,380
Member: 170380
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
simple answer to all question with yes but do not support illegal imei changing


GSM Software Developers, Bespoke Software Solutions for Mobile Phone Distributors, Wholesale Companies and Networks, GSM unlocking, GSM reprograming, GSM Forensics, JIC Technology

they will be more than happy to assist you i am sure. for thier multi unlocker

which supports all models

Blackberry, iDen, HTC, HTC SMART ,Alcatel, ZTE , Huawei, PALM PRE GSM/3G

and cheaper, so....... your box when u refer to it as our box does that mean you are the coder??!! or product manager , forgive my little iq levels.


br
READ HIS POST AGAIN AND ANSWER HEW SAYS EVERTHING IS AVAILABLE FREE ON FORUMS.


So you answered with yes and you reffered to JIG so plz would you tell me is JIG dongle or whatever they providing is it FREE???

and if they giving all what you listed free and from the first day they laounch their product then i will be realy happy to use their services and reffer all forum users to them


IF NOT FREE THEN simply STFU
 
Old 05-04-2010, 07:53   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
bootgsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ain Jloula / Kairouan
Posts: 629
Member: 527800
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 232
changing imei of htc is first in the world so they are not copier and they are exclusif.
maverick_lp28 as a product supporter you should know that because you are not a newbie
 
Old 05-04-2010, 08:01   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 11,095
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888
Thanks Meter: 35,301
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. View Post
READ HIS POST AGAIN AND ANSWER HEW SAYS EVERTHING IS AVAILABLE FREE ON FORUMS.


So you answered with yes and you reffered to JIG so plz would you tell me is JIG dongle or whatever they providing is it FREE???

and if they giving all what you listed free and from the first day they laounch their product then i will be realy happy to use their services and reffer all forum users to them


IF NOT FREE THEN simply STFU
LISTEN PAL I SAID TO U YES, but they do not support Illegal imei change apart from this all is free after buying the mutli unlocker , and seens you are really fresh not to know who JIC technology aka JIC electronics are one of the leading in GSM since a long long time ago pal, Neelix etc... the most powerful dct3 and dct4 flasher that ever came out at the time search forums you wil know best.

JIC aka Dave , if you want references ask few oldies in here they might assist you


Regards all the way threw UK & ****** @ 1999 - 2010
 
Old 05-04-2010, 08:06   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 11,095
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888
Thanks Meter: 35,301
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Give them time and they will be ready.. is not the only tool been out premature.. I don't make samples cos I'm for the fairy politic.
My post was not against you but against the concepts of the thread starter so my apoligies if it could be intended against you

BR

Alex
like i said it is never too late but a little too early that all. and a lot of sources are free to some which are paid in boxes and dongles to other you know it and i know it. so let s just wish them luck and very fast updates.

Because others are cooking.

br
 
Old 05-04-2010, 08:28   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
bk.gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: some where in this world
Age: 24
Posts: 1,663
Member: 869809
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1585798
Thanks Meter: 443
first:to be honest i don't have this box yet in my shop but i'm thinking about it
second:this team in the first road so let's give them time
third:would u plz all of u check this:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616...2010-a-984624/

i guess it's great idea from this team to collect every thing for HTC phones and put it in one tool to save user time for searching in the internet

this is my opinion

best regards
 
Old 05-04-2010, 09:25   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: SLOVENIA, LJUBLJANA
Posts: 1,078
Member: 48933
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 82
if they can build a big database of roms,service manuals,etc in one place (support server) its fine with me
will wait & see

wbr,A
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:44.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.36948 seconds with 8 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO