GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )

Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) Nokia Legacy Models Like 1011, 1610, 211x, 2x20, 6050, 3110, 8110, NKxxx , 2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850 also 9110 & 9210

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 12:23   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Member: 1532093
Status: Offline
Sonork: flavioalmeidamata@gmail.c
Thanks Meter: 2
Plese 1616-2 unlock

Hello, Good day!

I would like the unlock code Nokia 1616-2

CODE: 059B5G7
IMEI:352723045729671
TMN (Portugal)

Thank you!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:25   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Member: 1532093
Status: Offline
Sonork: flavioalmeidamata@gmail.c
Thanks Meter: 2
type: RH-125

PLEASE
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mineiro For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 17:13   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gswireless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego (USA)
Posts: 300
Member: 276663
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Cyclone Box support Nokia 1616 now, buy the box and unlock your Nokia 1616 phones
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 18:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 698
Member: 105817
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by gswireless View Post
Cyclone Box support Nokia 1616 now, buy the box and unlock your Nokia 1616 phones
cyclone suported 1661 my friend the diferent 1616 not suported unlock with cyclone only flash
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 19:07   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SPUnlock_SK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Slovakia
Age: 33
Posts: 1,335
Member: 13922
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 272
1616 is supported only by BF method
too expensive for so cheap phone

forget it for now and buy another unlocked phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 19:28   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kaderlamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NIGER
Posts: 1,238
Member: 1186610
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 321
no solution atf
i try to unlock it with infiity best no success
i think any box support it now
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 17:21   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gswireless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego (USA)
Posts: 300
Member: 276663
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekrem View Post
cyclone suported 1661 my friend the diferent 1616 not suported unlock with cyclone only flash
  • New BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v10.48.1 introduced
  • DCT4/BB5 Product/Variant caching added. Saves lot of time when selecting correct Datapackage. This is done automaticcly. During Deletion or Installing some of DP, cache is rebuilt automatically on user demand.
  • XGold2 USB Flashing Introduced (C1-01,C1-02,C2-00,...)
  • Added XGold2 RPL Backup (including CCC,HWC,NPC,Simlock) FIRST in the world. The backup is created automatically during flash.
  • Added XGold2 RPL Write (CCC,HWC,NPC and Simlock) seems FIRST in the world. In order to write RPL file, you need flash your phone and add RPL file as secondary flashing Image (Add XGold2 RPL button).
  • XGold2 RPL Contains FULL phone security, possible to Full restore after Flash Chip change
  • Added XGold1 Unlocking by Reading LOG2COD Log file
  • Added XGold1 Low-Level PM Dumping (both Secured and Nonsecured areas), seems 1st in world
  • Added XGold1 Low-Level RPL Backup, seems 1st in world
  • XGold1 Backed-up RPL file might be used to completly Re-Initialize phone security, i.e. after flash-chip change (RPL Contains IMEI and Simlock Block), seems 1st in world...
  • Both XGold1 Low Level dumps support dead phones (phone might be dead, Cyclone will binary dump PM from flash chip directly)
  • Added XGold1 Low-Level Deleted PM Keys dumping (extra option-don't write back readen PM file with deleted keys, they are ASCII marked as deleted ones). Support deleted messages, contacts, ..., seems 1st in world
  • Added XGold1 FBUS/Keyboard SL Bad Entries Counter reset, seems 1st in world
  • Reading XGOLD1 LOG2COD is fully standalone, seems 1st in world
  • XGold1 Unlock/RPL supported mobiles: 1616, 1280, 1208, 1209, 1800, C1-00, and others...
  • Added "Mapped At" FlashChip information during XGold Flashing, when possible
  • Added "Sector Size" FlashChip information during XGold Flashing, when possible
  • No reboot flashing for XGold added
  • APE block flashing fixed for various RAPIDO mobiles
  • Fixed Old Protocol (Dead) USB Flashing (RAPIDO phones: N86,etc)
  • Fixed Blackberry Module upon reading MEP via USB it was placing it on wrong window
  • Assigned COD files are now verified before sending to server, the auxiliary verification also takes place at Server Side
  • Fixed OpenDialog filter when adding DCT4/BB5 flash file
  • log2cod: v1.1 Released
  • log2cod: GPU Selftests added (some GPU find bad code, or didn't find anything at all)
  • log2cod: Added Ivan Golubev EULA
  • log2cod: Added Queue managment
  • log2cod: Code Verification added after successfull calculation
  • log2cod: Console is cleared after some salts processed in order to avoid overflow
  • log2cod: PeekNamedPipe() problem fixed
  • log2cod: Added queue processing in loop mode (you can add new jobs during calculation)
  • The transaction bar have been a bit resized
  • Cyclone Box HW Rev B11x, C11x added
  • Models.ini updated
  • Box USB Drivers updated to v1.0.0.6 they are digitally signed now, no more problems on Win7 / Win Vista x64
  • COM Emulation Service Driver updated to v1.0.0.1 it is digitally signed now, no more problems on Win7 / Win Vista x64
  • Main Software is now Digitally Signed (Authenthicode)
  • log2cod is now Digitally Signed (Auhtenthicode)
  • Cyclone Calculator is now Digitally Signed (Authenthicode)
  • Installer is now Digitally Signed (Auhtnethicode)
  • New phones added to Virgin SX4 Database
  • New phones added to Security Database (Virgin RPL)
  • Box Firmware v1.53 Released
  • Some minor and major changes and bugfixes
  • Versions snap
  • Installer v1.11
  • Main x86 Application v1.0.0.11003
  • x86 Memory Manager v4.76.0.179
  • Native USB Drivers v1.0.0.6
  • USB-COM Stack Drivers v1.0.0.1
  • Onboard Secure Bootloader v2.13
  • Onboard Main Nokia Application v1.53
  • Onboard COM Emulation Code v1.00
  • Onboard Security Card Revision v1.10
  • Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers 7.1.34.0
  • BB5 USB/FPIF Single Line/FPIF DualLine v20110301
  • DCT4 FPIF Single Line/USB v20100410
  • DCT4 Unlock Patches DEPRECATED
  • Communication Stack SSLv3-keys-06092008
  • Skin Stack v7.21
  • Box Firmware v1.53 is needed.
Hope that will make it clear for you my friend.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 19:14   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 698
Member: 105817
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by gswireless View Post
  • New BB5 FBUS/USB Loaders v10.48.1 introduced
  • DCT4/BB5 Product/Variant caching added. Saves lot of time when selecting correct Datapackage. This is done automaticcly. During Deletion or Installing some of DP, cache is rebuilt automatically on user demand.
  • XGold2 USB Flashing Introduced (C1-01,C1-02,C2-00,...)
  • Added XGold2 RPL Backup (including CCC,HWC,NPC,Simlock) FIRST in the world. The backup is created automatically during flash.
  • Added XGold2 RPL Write (CCC,HWC,NPC and Simlock) seems FIRST in the world. In order to write RPL file, you need flash your phone and add RPL file as secondary flashing Image (Add XGold2 RPL button).
  • XGold2 RPL Contains FULL phone security, possible to Full restore after Flash Chip change
  • Added XGold1 Unlocking by Reading LOG2COD Log file
  • Added XGold1 Low-Level PM Dumping (both Secured and Nonsecured areas), seems 1st in world
  • Added XGold1 Low-Level RPL Backup, seems 1st in world
  • XGold1 Backed-up RPL file might be used to completly Re-Initialize phone security, i.e. after flash-chip change (RPL Contains IMEI and Simlock Block), seems 1st in world...
  • Both XGold1 Low Level dumps support dead phones (phone might be dead, Cyclone will binary dump PM from flash chip directly)
  • Added XGold1 Low-Level Deleted PM Keys dumping (extra option-don't write back readen PM file with deleted keys, they are ASCII marked as deleted ones). Support deleted messages, contacts, ..., seems 1st in world
  • Added XGold1 FBUS/Keyboard SL Bad Entries Counter reset, seems 1st in world
  • Reading XGOLD1 LOG2COD is fully standalone, seems 1st in world
  • XGold1 Unlock/RPL supported mobiles: 1616, 1280, 1208, 1209, 1800, C1-00, and others...
  • Added "Mapped At" FlashChip information during XGold Flashing, when possible
  • Added "Sector Size" FlashChip information during XGold Flashing, when possible
  • No reboot flashing for XGold added
  • APE block flashing fixed for various RAPIDO mobiles
  • Fixed Old Protocol (Dead) USB Flashing (RAPIDO phones: N86,etc)
  • Fixed Blackberry Module upon reading MEP via USB it was placing it on wrong window
  • Assigned COD files are now verified before sending to server, the auxiliary verification also takes place at Server Side
  • Fixed OpenDialog filter when adding DCT4/BB5 flash file
  • log2cod: v1.1 Released
  • log2cod: GPU Selftests added (some GPU find bad code, or didn't find anything at all)
  • log2cod: Added Ivan Golubev EULA
  • log2cod: Added Queue managment
  • log2cod: Code Verification added after successfull calculation
  • log2cod: Console is cleared after some salts processed in order to avoid overflow
  • log2cod: PeekNamedPipe() problem fixed
  • log2cod: Added queue processing in loop mode (you can add new jobs during calculation)
  • The transaction bar have been a bit resized
  • Cyclone Box HW Rev B11x, C11x added
  • Models.ini updated
  • Box USB Drivers updated to v1.0.0.6 they are digitally signed now, no more problems on Win7 / Win Vista x64
  • COM Emulation Service Driver updated to v1.0.0.1 it is digitally signed now, no more problems on Win7 / Win Vista x64
  • Main Software is now Digitally Signed (Authenthicode)
  • log2cod is now Digitally Signed (Auhtenthicode)
  • Cyclone Calculator is now Digitally Signed (Authenthicode)
  • Installer is now Digitally Signed (Auhtnethicode)
  • New phones added to Virgin SX4 Database
  • New phones added to Security Database (Virgin RPL)
  • Box Firmware v1.53 Released
  • Some minor and major changes and bugfixes
  • Versions snap
  • Installer v1.11
  • Main x86 Application v1.0.0.11003
  • x86 Memory Manager v4.76.0.179
  • Native USB Drivers v1.0.0.6
  • USB-COM Stack Drivers v1.0.0.1
  • Onboard Secure Bootloader v2.13
  • Onboard Main Nokia Application v1.53
  • Onboard COM Emulation Code v1.00
  • Onboard Security Card Revision v1.10
  • Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers 7.1.34.0
  • BB5 USB/FPIF Single Line/FPIF DualLine v20110301
  • DCT4 FPIF Single Line/USB v20100410
  • DCT4 Unlock Patches DEPRECATED
  • Communication Stack SSLv3-keys-06092008
  • Skin Stack v7.21
  • Box Firmware v1.53 is needed.
Hope that will make it clear for you my friend.


Added XGold1 Unlocking by Reading LOG2COD Log file


]told to buy cyclone box. write and buy his computer for $ 1,500 so do you unlock it
for bruteforce and this phone costs 20 euro
just buy only cyclone as you wrote above
[



Originally Posted by gswireless
Cyclone Box support Nokia 1616 now, buy the box and unlock your Nokia 1616 phones

Last edited by ekrem; 03-11-2011 at 19:23.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 19:54   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19
Member: 1203056
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
I am wondering whether is possible to do the following trick: the customer who wants to unlock 1616 goes to a service that has cyclone box, gets the LOG2COD file and then the customer uses his own computer for calculating the unlock code (provided he has a good computer). Maybe the customer is willing to spend a few days for unlocking the phone. Does it work like this?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 22:24   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gswireless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: San Diego (USA)
Posts: 300
Member: 276663
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekrem View Post
Added XGold1 Unlocking by Reading LOG2COD Log file

]told to buy cyclone box. write and buy his computer for $ 1,500 so do you unlock it
for bruteforce and this phone costs 20 euro
just buy only cyclone as you wrote above[



Originally Posted by gswireless
Cyclone Box support Nokia 1616 now, buy the box and unlock your Nokia 1616 phones
You are right, I did't mention supper computer, becasue I do have one and I don't have any problem to unlock this phone. but remember in your post you wrote this phone is not supported for unlocking.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:58   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11
Member: 1073928
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
please help
need code for nokia 1616
imei.352017 04 752095 0
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 22:00   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13
Member: 1536225
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
1616 nokia need to remove the security code or
lock the phone calls to enter .. thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 20:36   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12
Member: 666496
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
hello, guys

i've got a Nokia 1616-2 (RH-125), locked on Orange Ro (226-10).

IMEI: 355387042492852

code: 0598840

can you please help me unlock it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 19:50   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Member: 1282839
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
try universal box,100% sure
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:42   #15 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 43
Member: 1615393
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
hi bro nokia 1616 howtochang aimeiplzits urgent
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unlocking 5190 Ryu Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 18 07-03-2012 13:42
I neeeeed NCDS 2.0!!!! plzz!!!! ratzfatz Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 06-16-2011 09:59
Need info for unliocking 2 lock (with pic microprocesors) Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 06-26-1999 01:00

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.65038 seconds with 8 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO