GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 )

Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) Baseband-5 Phones: 2700 Classic , 2730 Classic , 3109c , 3110c , 3120c , 3250 , 3500c , 3600s , 3610 Fold , 3710 Fold , 3720 Classic , 5130 XpressM , 5200 / 5200b , 5220 XpressM , 5230 XpressM , 5300 / 5300b , 5310 / 5310b , 5320 , 5500 , 5530 XpressM , 5610 , 5630 XpressM , 5700 , 5730 XpressM , 5800 , 6085 / 6086 , 6110n , 6120c , 6121c , 6124c , 6125 , 6126 / 6133b , 6131 / 6133 , 6131 (NFC) , 6136 , 6151 , 6208 Classic , 6210n , 6212c , 6220c , 6233 , 6234 , 6260 Slide , 6263 , 6267 , 6270 , 6280 / 6288 , 6282 , 6290 , 6300 , 6300i , 6301 , 6303 Classic , 6500 Classic , 6500 Slide , 6555 , 6600 Fold , 6600 Slide , 6630 , 6650 Fold , 6680 , 6681 , 6682 , 6700 Classic , 6710 Navigator , 6720 Classic , 6730 Classic , 6760 Slide , 6790 Surge , 7210c , 7310c , 7370 , 7373 , 7390 , 7500 , 7510c , 7610c , 7900 , 8600 , 8800 arte , E50 , E51 , E52 , E55 , E60 , E61 , E61i , E62 , E63 , E65 , E66 , E70 , E71 , E72 , E75 , E90 , N70 , N71 , N72 , N73 , N75 , N76 , N77 , N78 , N79 , N80 , N81 , N82 , N85 , N86 , N90 , N91 , N92 , N93 , N93i , N95 , N95 8GB , N96 , N97 , N97 Mini , X3 , X6

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 23:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pakistan
Age: 35
Posts: 612
Member: 132635
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 138
nokia 5220 Contact service Solution

Remove Contact service with help of JAU

JAU Good Work



Read Phone Info



Code:
Reading...

Model Type    : Nokia 5220 XpressMusic
SW Version    : V 06.51 23-03-09 RM-411 (c) Nokia            
IMEI Plain    : 35366201xxxxxxxx

ST_SIM_LOCK_TEST          : FAILED!
ST_SECURITY_TEST          : FAILED!
SUPERDONGLE DATA          : VALID!

LOCK STATUS
SIMLOCK STATUS: FAILED!
CONFIG KEY    : 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY  : 0000000000000000
Use sx4 auth button

Code:
Reading...

Model Type    : Nokia 5220 XpressMusic
SW Version    : V 06.51 23-03-09 RM-411 (c) Nokia            
IMEI Plain    : 3536620xxxxxxxx

ST_SIM_LOCK_TEST          : FAILED!
ST_SECURITY_TEST          : PASSED!
SUPERDONGLE DATA          : VALID!

LOCK STATUS
SIMLOCK STATUS: FAILED!
CONFIG KEY    : 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY  : 0000000000000000
create simlock rpl and write with jaf


Click Calc. PM 120 with 7 blocked unlock

24407_3536620XXXXXX_UNLOCKED__REPAIR_PM120_0.pm

Write this pm Under BB5 Write pm button


now see my log


Code:

Reading...

Model Type    : Nokia 5220 XpressMusic
SW Version    : V 06.51 23-03-09 RM-411 (c) Nokia            
IMEI Plain    : 3536620xxxxxxxx

ST_SIM_LOCK_TEST          : PASSED!
ST_SECURITY_TEST          : PASSED!
SUPERDONGLE DATA          : VALID!

LOCK STATUS
SIMLOCK STATUS: OK!
CONFIG KEY    : 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY  : 2440700000000000
PROVIDER      : Nokia Test Operator;Finnland
Blocks        : 7
Key Counter   : 0/3
F-Bus Counter : 0/10

Block 1:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 2:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 3:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 4:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 5:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 6:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 7:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN

Done!



UB took 20 to 50 Log for this Work



But JAU FREE
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to usman0000 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-22-2009, 08:29   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 348
Member: 231600
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Use Ub or MT-box to repair
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mobile_hotman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IN_BATTLE_FIELD.
Posts: 3,053
Member: 214340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 856
Bro with which version n where to find ?

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:40   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
appu2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MX-KEY is the BEST NOKIA TOOL
Posts: 135
Member: 965510
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
how to create sim lock rpl
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:53   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pakistan
Age: 35
Posts: 612
Member: 132635
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 138
when u open JAU software
You will see SIMLOCK RPL BUtton there
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:22   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
prince_arsalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 294
Member: 618626
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592779
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile_hotman View Post
Bro with which version n where to find ?

BR
You Will Find J.A.U Here:::::

J.A.U - Just Another Unlocker by ooxtcoo >>>>>>>>>>
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 15:00   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
R@SEL.NET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DreamsUnlock
Posts: 2,218
Member: 670820
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583728
Thanks Meter: 1,254
this JAU version plz..........
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to R@SEL.NET For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 15:56   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
oOXTCOo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: J.A.U - Just Another Unlocker
Age: 34
Posts: 3,496
Member: 2878
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazmul hossain View Post
this JAU version plz..........

simlock rpl is since version 2.7.7 implemented.

here are the newsest v2.8.0


this is the installer (thanks to ********):
www.entsperren.net/JAU/JAU_Setup.exe

from this version on, you just need to press the "download" button for new update, and all is done full automatically...

so when i release next v2.8.1 version, you just need to press a button...


br.
hari



btw. in step of press "create pm120" button...
dont change to bb5 tab, just press the "Write PM" button on main tab!

this is the special button to upload fresh created pm120 direct to phone witouth need
to select any file...
its more easy and more faster...
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oOXTCOo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-23-2009, 11:15   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Inside MTK
Age: 29
Posts: 1,174
Member: 248182
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by usman0000 View Post
Remove Contact service with help of JAU

JAU Good Work



Read Phone Info



Code:
Reading...

Model Type    : Nokia 5220 XpressMusic
SW Version    : V 06.51 23-03-09 RM-411 (c) Nokia            
IMEI Plain    : 35366201xxxxxxxx

ST_SIM_LOCK_TEST          : FAILED!
ST_SECURITY_TEST          : FAILED!
SUPERDONGLE DATA          : VALID!

LOCK STATUS
SIMLOCK STATUS: FAILED!
CONFIG KEY    : 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY  : 0000000000000000
Use sx4 auth button

Code:
Reading...

Model Type    : Nokia 5220 XpressMusic
SW Version    : V 06.51 23-03-09 RM-411 (c) Nokia            
IMEI Plain    : 3536620xxxxxxxx

ST_SIM_LOCK_TEST          : FAILED!
ST_SECURITY_TEST          : PASSED!
SUPERDONGLE DATA          : VALID!

LOCK STATUS
SIMLOCK STATUS: FAILED!
CONFIG KEY    : 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY  : 0000000000000000
create simlock rpl and write with jaf


Click Calc. PM 120 with 7 blocked unlock

24407_3536620XXXXXX_UNLOCKED__REPAIR_PM120_0.pm

Write this pm Under BB5 Write pm button


now see my log


Code:

Reading...

Model Type    : Nokia 5220 XpressMusic
SW Version    : V 06.51 23-03-09 RM-411 (c) Nokia            
IMEI Plain    : 3536620xxxxxxxx

ST_SIM_LOCK_TEST          : PASSED!
ST_SECURITY_TEST          : PASSED!
SUPERDONGLE DATA          : VALID!

LOCK STATUS
SIMLOCK STATUS: OK!
CONFIG KEY    : 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY  : 2440700000000000
PROVIDER      : Nokia Test Operator;Finnland
Blocks        : 7
Key Counter   : 0/3
F-Bus Counter : 0/10

Block 1:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 2:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 3:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 4:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 5:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 6:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN
Block 7:
Lock 1: OPEN Lock 2: OPEN Lock 3: OPEN Lock 4: OPEN Lock 5: OPEN

Done!

UB took 20 to 50 Log for this Work



But JAU FREE


Dear Friend,

Above Self Test Show...SUPER DONGLE DATA IS VALID

SO MOSTLY PHONE IN THE MARKET HAVE DAMAGED SUPER DONGLE KEY.

YOU CAN NOT REPAIR SUPER DONGLE KEY VIA J.A.U


Rgds
bluffmaster
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 15:00   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
oOXTCOo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: J.A.U - Just Another Unlocker
Age: 34
Posts: 3,496
Member: 2878
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffmaster View Post
Dear Friend,

Above Self Test Show...SUPER DONGLE DATA IS VALID

SO MOSTLY PHONE IN THE MARKET HAVE DAMAGED SUPER DONGLE KEY.

YOU CAN NOT REPAIR SUPER DONGLE KEY VIA J.A.U


Rgds
bluffmaster

for superdongle key data i have a idea too, i need to test if it works after x-mas.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to oOXTCOo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-28-2009, 22:28   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JAVA Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 2,358
Member: 66136
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 196
verry good mister hari, but what is x-mas, I see it on many thread ?

and if you have a solution for SD, it's verry good, because have some phone for testing the solution give on pm.

@usman0000

the hash of your phone a 9DDB, and can get me the product code of your phone under the battery pls, I have one work good, maybe tomorow I play with it,

Best Regards,
JAVA Good.

Last edited by JAVA Good; 12-28-2009 at 22:35.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 23:01   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
oOXTCOo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: J.A.U - Just Another Unlocker
Age: 34
Posts: 3,496
Member: 2878
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVA Good View Post
verry good mister hari, but what is x-mas, I see it on many thread ?

and if you have a solution for SD, it's verry good, because have some phone for testing the solution give on pm.

@usman0000

the hash of your phone a 9DDB, and can get me the product code of your phone under the battery pls, I have one work good, maybe tomorow I play with it,

Best Regards,
JAVA Good.

x-mas is christmas

in german: weihnachten


about your sd phones.
contact me per email, maybe we can try something.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 23:41   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JAVA Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 2,358
Member: 66136
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 196
realy, why you reply now, I think I go now to my shop, but for open the door now all neighbor call the police because think I'am a thief ,

tomorow is verry far, haaaaaaaa,

Best Regards,
JAVA Good.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 23:58   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
oOXTCOo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: J.A.U - Just Another Unlocker
Age: 34
Posts: 3,496
Member: 2878
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVA Good View Post
realy, why you reply now, I think I go now to my shop, but for open the door now all neighbor call the police because think I'am a thief ,

tomorow is verry far, haaaaaaaa,

Best Regards,
JAVA Good.
dont expect to mutch, i have nothing tested for now...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 00:13   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JAVA Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 2,358
Member: 66136
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 196
I know, all it's just testing, I think if you realy know all and many information in the verry small time, the best way for you is create a server and and collect some money on SL2 and new hash and why not not SL3, not reply again to a crazy unlocker like me

tks for all, see you tomorow, now need some sleep,

Best Regards,
JAVA Good.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
nokia 5220 contact service 6300 contact service urgent please me prakash40 Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 5 02-25-2010 08:56
I NEED Real solution FOR NOKIA 5220 CONTACT SERVICE ..::khaled::.. Universalbox 6 01-16-2010 16:59
5220 contact service solution akulewe Universalbox 4 12-18-2009 08:56
Nokia 5220 Contact service pls help me .::Raj::. Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 6 09-20-2009 16:21
Nokia 5220 Contact Service lixdo J.A.F. By Jafsupport.com 15 01-19-2009 14:55

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.43657 seconds with 8 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO