GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 )

Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) Baseband-5 Phones: 2700 Classic , 2730 Classic , 3109c , 3110c , 3120c , 3250 , 3500c , 3600s , 3610 Fold , 3710 Fold , 3720 Classic , 5130 XpressM , 5200 / 5200b , 5220 XpressM , 5230 XpressM , 5300 / 5300b , 5310 / 5310b , 5320 , 5500 , 5530 XpressM , 5610 , 5630 XpressM , 5700 , 5730 XpressM , 5800 , 6085 / 6086 , 6110n , 6120c , 6121c , 6124c , 6125 , 6126 / 6133b , 6131 / 6133 , 6131 (NFC) , 6136 , 6151 , 6208 Classic , 6210n , 6212c , 6220c , 6233 , 6234 , 6260 Slide , 6263 , 6267 , 6270 , 6280 / 6288 , 6282 , 6290 , 6300 , 6300i , 6301 , 6303 Classic , 6500 Classic , 6500 Slide , 6555 , 6600 Fold , 6600 Slide , 6630 , 6650 Fold , 6680 , 6681 , 6682 , 6700 Classic , 6710 Navigator , 6720 Classic , 6730 Classic , 6760 Slide , 6790 Surge , 7210c , 7310c , 7370 , 7373 , 7390 , 7500 , 7510c , 7610c , 7900 , 8600 , 8800 arte , E50 , E51 , E52 , E55 , E60 , E61 , E61i , E62 , E63 , E65 , E66 , E70 , E71 , E72 , E75 , E90 , N70 , N71 , N72 , N73 , N75 , N76 , N77 , N78 , N79 , N80 , N81 , N82 , N85 , N86 , N90 , N91 , N92 , N93 , N93i , N95 , N95 8GB , N96 , N97 , N97 Mini , X3 , X6

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 08:10   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MBDin.pakistan
Posts: 430
Member: 355565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587260
Thanks Meter: 82
Nokia 5800 dead after flash solved

i had nokia 5800 that was dead after flash with jaf using 5800 version RM-356_EMEA_31.0.101_v9.0_5800XM.it was on just vibrate after flash.it had RM-356_MENA_11_1.0.009_v3.0_5800 version before flash.
here is the solution
first i flash it with ENO file with jaf(rm356_ENO_x_2008wk42v0.033.fpsx).
then i flash it wit E71 flash file(Nokia_firmware_RM-346_MEA_300.21.012_v5.0_E71)
then i flash it with the same product 5800 flash file
here is the flashing log



Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_prd.core.C00
PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_prd.rofs2.V11
CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_blue_prd.rofs3.fpsx
APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008.udaerase.fpsx
Languages in ppm: English,Arabic,French
Changing mode...Done!
Changing mode...Done!
Backing up CRT data...
Setting FLASH MODE
FAST PHONE detected!
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Reading CMT NPC certificate...
Reading CMT VARIANT certificate...
VARIANT CRT not available...
Reading CMT CCC certificate...
Reading CMT HWC certificate...
Saved to C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\ProgData\35418202824127_CRT_backup _1227912.rpl
Backup CRT OK!
Backing up SIMLOCK data...
Setting local mode...
Reading IMEI...
C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\ProgData\354182028241279_CRT_backu p_1228912.pm
Done!
Backup LCK OK!
Manual mode selected, version can't be checked!
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Sending CNF Data...
Sending CRT data...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Writing...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for ADA
Sending CMT HASH for KEYS
Sending CMT HASH for PRIMAPP
Sending CMT HASH for RAP3NAND
Sending CMT HASH for PASUBTOC
Sending CMT PUB KEYS...
Sending CMT HASH for SOS*UPDAPP
Sending CMT HASH for SOS*DSP0
Sending CMT HASH for SOS*ISASW
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+CORE
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Sending CNF Data...
Sending CRT data...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS1
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Sending CNF Data...
Sending CRT data...
Stage 1
FAST MODE finish!
Operation took 5 minutes 38 seconds...
Reseting phone...
PPM: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_prd.rofs2.V11
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Writing...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS2
Operation took 1 minutes 10 seconds...
Reseting phone...
CNT: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_blue_prd.rofs3.fpsx
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Writing...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS3
Operation took 0 minutes 4 seconds...
Reseting phone...
APE VARIANT: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008.udaerase.fpsx
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 7 seconds...
No write data, skiping write...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Reseting phone...
Done!
Total time: 7 Minutes, 27 Seconds
DCT4/BB5 counter: 1544
After flash processing...
Waiting for phone to boot...
Reading...
Phone type: RM-356, Software version: ICPR72_08w47
IMEI: 354182028241279
APE Ver: (null)
Variant Ver: (null)
Product Code: 0574329
Done!


then phone was just on nokia blinking and its sp data was crupted
LOCK STATUS:
CONFIG KEY: 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY: 0000000000000000
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

then i use mt for repaire sp area.i do sl20 rpl and all ok with it.

Searching loader
RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Status Successfull
Using Account: dksl2wMBMc
Connect...
Resp:
o/0110/hello there
Login...
OK, available count
82;
busy, waiting...
Sending RPL...
C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\354182028241279_sim.rpl
NO NPC CERTIFICATE!!!!
IMEI: 354182028241279
SKIPPED Certificate sent
============= Set FBus mode for info =============
VBat is 4.00V
Vpp pin has 0.10V, Not Connected
Pins:
Mbus 1, Box Tx 1, Box Rx 1, Bsi 0
Phone is in: Local mode
Model: RM-356 (5800 Xpress Music)
V ICPR72_08w47/24-11-08/RM-356 (c) Nokia
IMEI: 354182028241279
Delay one second.
Simlock send - SUCCESSFULL!!!
SuperDongle send - NO DATA IN RPL!!!
V ICPR72_08w47/24-11-08/RM-356 (c) Nokia
IMEI: 354182028241279
Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000
Sim Status: Not locked
Phone Not powered
V ICPR72_08w47/24-11-08/RM-356 (c) Nokia
IMEI: 354182028241279
Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000
Sim Status: Not locked.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to super decent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 14:51   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
c_ahmad79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Rawalpindi Pakistan
Age: 10
Posts: 7,409
Member: 221603
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581270
Thanks Meter: 6,775
good work man finally it works
keep doing the hard work
br
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 17:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 724
Member: 386250
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 157
u flashed with e71 firmware??y??
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 17:35   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
moulnisky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 49
Posts: 17,055
Member: 947561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,177
Was enaugh, once you flashed it as E71, write the orignal back-up PM308 and 120 made in auto before the flash. Once flashed again as V11 write the crt back-up made when it was V11.
Cheaper and working as well

BR

Alex
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 19:14   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 120
Member: 171634
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
very good work, i had a dead nk5800 repaired with above method from super decent,
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:48   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MBDin.pakistan
Posts: 430
Member: 355565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587260
Thanks Meter: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Was enaugh, once you flashed it as E71, write the orignal back-up PM308 and 120 made in auto before the flash. Once flashed again as V11 write the crt back-up made when it was V11.
Cheaper and working as well

BR

Alex
i had no backup before flash.otherwise it was cheaper than it
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:51   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MBDin.pakistan
Posts: 430
Member: 355565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587260
Thanks Meter: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanimr2002 View Post
u flashed with e71 firmware??y??
yes it works for me.i tried too many things to repaire it but finally it works
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:34   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: capetown
Age: 34
Posts: 3,478
Member: 328688
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 387
i have same 5800 i flash it ofter fone just blinking i try restore backup but it still same
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:07   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MBDin.pakistan
Posts: 430
Member: 355565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587260
Thanks Meter: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad sunny View Post
i have same 5800 i flash it ofter fone just blinking i try restore backup but it still same
take its info and chek its sp area.if it is crupted like 000000000000 then u have to do sl20 rpl with mt.will take 10 credits and all will be ok
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 14:44   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: capetown
Age: 34
Posts: 3,478
Member: 328688
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by super decent View Post
take its info and chek its sp area.if it is crupted like 000000000000 then u have to do sl20 rpl with mt.will take 10 credits and all will be ok

it fine but when i flash with jaf it sp area 000000000000 now
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:47   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MBDin.pakistan
Posts: 430
Member: 355565
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1587260
Thanks Meter: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad sunny View Post
it fine but when i flash with jaf it sp area 000000000000 now
if u dont have backup then u have to do sl20 rpl with MT.this will fix sp area 00000000000.it will take 10 credits
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 17:03   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mrnazam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: HAIL KSA
Posts: 624
Member: 1001269
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 199
really good work man
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 17:40   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
techno-gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: arth'*****
Posts: 551
Member: 776884
Status: Offline
Sonork: techno-gsm
Thanks Meter: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Was enaugh, once you flashed it as E71, write the orignal back-up PM308 and 120 made in auto before the flash. Once flashed again as V11 write the crt back-up made when it was V11.
Cheaper and working as well

BR

Alex
so we can do like this in 5130 contact service ????
plz i need ur answer. thanks

br
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:09   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 8,853
Member: 146708
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by super decent View Post
i had nokia 5800 that was dead after flash with jaf using 5800 version RM-356_EMEA_31.0.101_v9.0_5800XM.it was on just vibrate after flash.it had RM-356_MENA_11_1.0.009_v3.0_5800 version before flash.
here is the solution
first i flash it with ENO file with jaf(rm356_ENO_x_2008wk42v0.033.fpsx).
then i flash it wit E71 flash file(Nokia_firmware_RM-346_MEA_300.21.012_v5.0_E71)
then i flash it with the same product 5800 flash file
here is the flashing log




Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_prd.core.C00
PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_prd.rofs2.V11
CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_blue_prd.rofs3.fpsx
APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008.udaerase.fpsx
Languages in ppm: English,Arabic,French
Changing mode...Done!
Changing mode...Done!
Backing up CRT data...
Setting FLASH MODE
FAST PHONE detected!
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Reading CMT NPC certificate...
Reading CMT VARIANT certificate...
VARIANT CRT not available...
Reading CMT CCC certificate...
Reading CMT HWC certificate...
Saved to C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\ProgData\35418202824127_CRT_backup _1227912.rpl
Backup CRT OK!
Backing up SIMLOCK data...
Setting local mode...
Reading IMEI...
C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\ProgData\354182028241279_CRT_backu p_1228912.pm
Done!
Backup LCK OK!
Manual mode selected, version can't be checked!
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Sending CNF Data...
Sending CRT data...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Writing...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for ADA
Sending CMT HASH for KEYS
Sending CMT HASH for PRIMAPP
Sending CMT HASH for RAP3NAND
Sending CMT HASH for PASUBTOC
Sending CMT PUB KEYS...
Sending CMT HASH for SOS*UPDAPP
Sending CMT HASH for SOS*DSP0
Sending CMT HASH for SOS*ISASW
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+CORE
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Sending CNF Data...
Sending CRT data...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS1
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Sending CNF Data...
Sending CRT data...
Stage 1
FAST MODE finish!
Operation took 5 minutes 38 seconds...
Reseting phone...
PPM: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_prd.rofs2.V11
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Writing...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS2
Operation took 1 minutes 10 seconds...
Reseting phone...
CNT: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008_blue_prd.rofs3.fpsx
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 6 seconds...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Writing...
Stage 1
Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS3
Operation took 0 minutes 4 seconds...
Reseting phone...
APE VARIANT: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_11.0.008.udaerase.fpsx
Booting phone...
FAST PHONE detected!
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101031103
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B22
Asic Public ID: 2270011364710052B5CCF37CB61F0F2BC9C5AF2B
HASH: CAEEBB65D3C48E6DC73B49DC5063A2EE00000000
ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 004000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> KAT00F00RA
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAPIDOv11_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Operation took 0 minutes 7 seconds...
No write data, skiping write...
Erasing...
Operation took 0 minutes 1 seconds...
Reseting phone...
Done!
Total time: 7 Minutes, 27 Seconds
DCT4/BB5 counter: 1544
After flash processing...
Waiting for phone to boot...
Reading...
Phone type: RM-356, Software version: ICPR72_08w47
IMEI: 354182028241279
APE Ver: (null)
Variant Ver: (null)
Product Code: 0574329
Done!


then phone was just on nokia blinking and its sp data was crupted
LOCK STATUS:
CONFIG KEY: 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY: 0000000000000000
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

then i use mt for repaire sp area.i do sl20 rpl and all ok with it.

Searching loader
RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
Status Successfull
Using Account: dksl2wMBMc
Connect...
Resp:
o/0110/hello there
Login...
OK, available count
82;
busy, waiting...
Sending RPL...
C:\Program Files\GriffinTeam\MT-Box\rpls\354182028241279_sim.rpl
NO NPC CERTIFICATE!!!!
IMEI: 354182028241279
SKIPPED Certificate sent
============= Set FBus mode for info =============
VBat is 4.00V
Vpp pin has 0.10V, Not Connected
Pins:
Mbus 1, Box Tx 1, Box Rx 1, Bsi 0
Phone is in: Local mode
Model: RM-356 (5800 Xpress Music)
V ICPR72_08w47/24-11-08/RM-356 (c) Nokia
IMEI: 354182028241279
Delay one second.
Simlock send - SUCCESSFULL!!!
SuperDongle send - NO DATA IN RPL!!!
V ICPR72_08w47/24-11-08/RM-356 (c) Nokia
IMEI: 354182028241279
Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000
Sim Status: Not locked
Phone Not powered
V ICPR72_08w47/24-11-08/RM-356 (c) Nokia
IMEI: 354182028241279
Operator: 2440700000000000
Operator Name: AT&T;U.S.A. (3650)
Profile bits: 0000000000000000
Sim Status: Not locked.
not worked for me..

i used these files,

ENO:rm356_ENO_x_2008wk42v0.033.fpsx

5800:RM-356_52.0.007_prd.core.C00 (EMAE)

E71:rm346_500.21.009_prd.c00 (EMAE)


after flashing with E71, phone is alive, software reading it.. but not power on..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:53   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sunny box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 543
Member: 1456392
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1606104
Thanks Meter: 114
good work bro thank for info.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to solve Nokia n96 dead after flash 30.033 Dengel Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 7 01-17-2011 12:12
NOKIA 5800 DEAD AFTER UNLOCK with zulea software servisoft Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 29 09-27-2009 21:13
All solution software nokia 5800 dead after flash amirhossein kt Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 ) 1 07-12-2009 17:43

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:30.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.48532 seconds with 8 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO