GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 00:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
wisam_wa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Palestine
Age: 31
Posts: 666
Member: 103945
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.112828
Thanks Meter: 340
BB UNLOCKER Step by Step

hi

all who have problem with unlock just do exactly this instruction

1- download BlackberryUnlocker09.msi (search in forum you have it)

2- install it (may be take some time to install dont wory)

3- go to path c:\MML

4- if you dont installed Framwork 2.0 or higher on your Pc you can installed it from
c:\MML\dotnetfx.exe (this important for program to work )

5- if you dont have Blackberry Desktop SW on your pc you can installed it from
c:\MML\Blackberry Desktop SW 40033dt-ml.exe (also important)

5-a- if you have problem to install Blackberry Desktop SW 40033dt-ml.exe
you can get new ver from BlackBerry web site or from forum dont wory about ver. just need installed any ver
6- disconnect network connection pr any connection internet

7-run BB_UNLOCKER from c:\MML

8- wait untel you see BB_UNLOCKER and MMl Multiloader

9- remove bettery from phone and plug to pc (must remove bettery on all procces for all model ONLY 9000 WITH BATTERY)

10- let install all drivers

11- you will see in MMl Multiloader prog your phone connect (dont wory about Mfi not found leave it and dont touch it )

12- in BB_UNLOCKER prog press "PHONE INFO"

12-a- program give out if restore possible or not (SFI FILE AVIALE) if not,
you must flash afte unlock

13- press "RESTART" disconnect blackberry and reconnect it again (WAIT AS LONG AS YOUR BLACKBERRY IS CONNECTED
13-a- normal 2 programs will shutdown and return run by self but if MML apeer msg says close connection press yes and run BB_UNLOCKER prog again

14- press unlock and wait dont touch any thing untell see msg says mep cleard successful then press ok and wait
whan all done you can insert any sim and check if phone work normaly or not
15- if you see in phone screen factory os you need reflash it with same firmware

B.R
wisam_wa

Mobitech Tele.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wisam_wa For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-13-2009, 03:52   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
digital_park's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 415
Member: 681183
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 163
u forget to type this


ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE SET A PASSWORD, YOU MUST DISABLE IT,
OR MY UNLOCKER CANT DETECT YOUR BLACKBERRY.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to digital_park For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2009, 03:55   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20
Member: 675456
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Ill Try again!!
unlock unsucessfully with this software!

Thx
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phreakazoidz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2009, 03:56   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
halongmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: http://www.halong.vn/
Age: 23
Posts: 807
Member: 45580
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 48
But tested 8220 not ok ? Help me
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to halongmobile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2009, 04:28   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 189
Member: 367846
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
No wonder this forum is getting so slow; people just continue making useless post with copy and paste. This information is posted so many times in some many post.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to topaz02 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2009, 06:01   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
reaz.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Authorised of SAMSUNG & HUAWEI
Posts: 1,723
Member: 310155
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1589262
Thanks Meter: 1,205
Here is BlackBerry unlocking VIDEO
  Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to reaz.com For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-13-2009, 07:14   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8
Member: 924107
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
The problem is that I couldn't install the BlackberryUnlocker09.msi due to the language problem and the setup program also showed some instruction that I didn;t understand to get through it. If possible, could you please make the screenshot instructions for installing this program step by step? Then we can follow you easily than reading those above text!!! Thanks so much!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
wisam_wa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Palestine
Age: 31
Posts: 666
Member: 103945
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.112828
Thanks Meter: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_park View Post
u forget to type this


ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE SET A PASSWORD, YOU MUST DISABLE IT,
OR MY UNLOCKER CANT DETECT YOUR BLACKBERRY.
thank you bro
i miss this point
later i will attach virus prog to remove politic
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:05   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
wisam_wa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Palestine
Age: 31
Posts: 666
Member: 103945
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.112828
Thanks Meter: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by topaz02 View Post
No wonder this forum is getting so slow; people just continue making useless post with copy and paste. This information is posted so many times in some many post.
bad thing to say copy paste posts i never get it from any one i will try and try to unlock my phone without result but when know instruction i post it to help ppl
sory bro if you cant unlock any phone without this method plz dont spam

you shouldn't say this useless teach from Expert gays before judjment
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:34   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: gsmwebstore
Posts: 1,611
Member: 125366
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602649
Thanks Meter: 83
Donate money to this user
Any one have a vedio
How we can flash any bb device .
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:57   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
oOXTCOo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: J.A.U - Just Another Unlocker
Age: 34
Posts: 3,493
Member: 2878
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9,121
OHH I SEE IN VIDEO THAT IN MFI LOADER THE CHECKBOX "autostart" IS ACTIVATED.

PLEASE DEAKTIVATE IT, i dont know if it works witouth problems when autostart is checked.

PLEASE UNCHECK IT AFTER FIRST START, IT STAYS UNCHECKED IN ALL NEXT STARTS.


i checked this now...
if you have already mfi multiloader installed and install my unlocker witouth erease
the old mfi, the loader stays in the folders and if autostart is activated, the mfi
loader starts with erease os.
if no mfi installed before, mfi autostarts but cant work becouse loader missing.
so in all cases it is better to deactivate the autostart checkbox.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:46   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ak72342's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ::::...I LOVE PAKISTAN...::::
Posts: 1,201
Member: 823250
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587800
Thanks Meter: 179
black berry

hello sir.

thank u for this but which is software for bb.plz give the unlocking software.

plz plz plz


ak




Quote:
Originally Posted by wisam_wa View Post
hi

all who have problem with unlock just do exactly this instruction

1- download BlackberryUnlocker09.msi (search in forum you have it)

2- install it (may be take some time to install dont wory)

3- go to path c:\MML

4- if you dont installed Framwork 2.0 or higher on your Pc you can installed it from
c:\MML\dotnetfx.exe (this important for program to work )

5- if you dont have Blackberry Desktop SW on your pc you can installed it from
c:\MML\Blackberry Desktop SW 40033dt-ml.exe (also important)

5-a- if you have problem to install Blackberry Desktop SW 40033dt-ml.exe
you can get new ver from BlackBerry web site or from forum dont wory about ver. just need installed any ver
6- disconnect network connection pr any connection internet

7-run BB_UNLOCKER from c:\MML

8- wait untel you see BB_UNLOCKER and MMl Multiloader

9- remove bettery from phone and plug to pc (must remove bettery on all procces for all model ONLY 9000 WITH BATTERY)

10- let install all drivers

11- you will see in MMl Multiloader prog your phone connect (dont wory about Mfi not found leave it and dont touch it )

12- in BB_UNLOCKER prog press "PHONE INFO"

12-a- program give out if restore possible or not (SFI FILE AVIALE) if not,
you must flash afte unlock

13- press "RESTART" disconnect blackberry and reconnect it again (WAIT AS LONG AS YOUR BLACKBERRY IS CONNECTED
13-a- normal 2 programs will shutdown and return run by self but if MML apeer msg says close connection press yes and run BB_UNLOCKER prog again

14- press unlock and wait dont touch any thing untell see msg says mep cleard successful then press ok and wait
whan all done you can insert any sim and check if phone work normaly or not
15- if you see in phone screen factory os you need reflash it with same firmware

B.R
wisam_wa

Mobitech Tele.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:51   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ak72342's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ::::...I LOVE PAKISTAN...::::
Posts: 1,201
Member: 823250
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587800
Thanks Meter: 179
black berry

helooo
plz give me a software for black berry unlock.



ak


Quote:
Originally Posted by reaz.com View Post
Here is BlackBerry unlocking VIDEO
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 15:38   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: UEM
Age: 41
Posts: 1,947
Member: 39208
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 143
when try to unlock 8100 bb from tmobile i got this




Starting...
Hardware ID: 8100
Bootrom: 5.2.23.1
APP Version: 4.2.1.107
DSPOS Version: 2.3.0.83
SFI File: 8100-v4.2.1.107_P2.3.0.83.sfi
Timeout: 115000
BLACKBERRY RESTORE FILE NOT AVIABLE! (
YOU MUST FULL FLASH YOUR PHONE AFTER UNLOCK!
BOOTING BLACKBERRY WITH LOADER: MFI-12511-025



still locked!!!!


pls help
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 15:43   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nasirkhan007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: (`. Catch Me If U Can .)
Age: 25
Posts: 7,241
Member: 553445
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1585581
Thanks Meter: 8,639
Quote:
when try to unlock 8100 bb from tmobile i got this




Starting...
Hardware ID: 8100
Bootrom: 5.2.23.1
APP Version: 4.2.1.107
DSPOS Version: 2.3.0.83
SFI File: 8100-v4.2.1.107_P2.3.0.83.sfi
Timeout: 115000
BLACKBERRY RESTORE FILE NOT AVIABLE! (
YOU MUST FULL FLASH YOUR PHONE AFTER UNLOCK!
BOOTING BLACKBERRY WITH LOADER: MFI-12511-025



still locked!!!!


pls help
Bro First Full Flash Than Again Unlock
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guide: How to Activate SETOOL Step by Step shahzaadbutt SETool2 64 02-03-2013 20:21
bb 7230 unlock step by step???anybody can help?? Tahir Riaz FuriousGold | Powered by FuriousTeam 3 02-18-2010 14:22
*The first Treo 600 Unlock Step By Step by SPguru spguru PalmOS /HP and others 23 06-19-2007 08:17
w810i flahshing+unlocking by cruiser step by steps here wardak Sony Ericsson 13 08-12-2006 10:14
for arabic ufs3 step by step to how unlock 2300 by piics fonec UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher 0 10-16-2004 19:42

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:12.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.40567 seconds with 8 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO