GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 22:01   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 162
Member: 70514
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Blackberry MEP + IMEI reader

Hi,

I already posted this in BB section but I think it is better here:

Can anybody provide me with a custom Blackberry MEP + IMEI reader with our logo in it? Or give me hints how to write this little piece of software?
Both win and mac would be great, but win is more important!

Also, I am very interested in any source code to learn how to communicate with a blackberry handset.

Best regards,
sm
  Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smartmod.de For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-27-2010, 05:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
octavyus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Unlock world
Posts: 1,035
Member: 242469
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 502
Exclamation

here the my READER






B.R
Attached Files
File Type: rar mep_final_by_octavyus.rar (181.4 KB, 16881 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to octavyus For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-27-2010, 23:30   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 162
Member: 70514
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Thank you, but this doesn't seem to work. Nothing happens after I click the button...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 23:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
octavyus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Unlock world
Posts: 1,035
Member: 242469
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 502
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartmod.de View Post
Thank you, but this doesn't seem to work. Nothing happens after I click the button...



firts conect your phone; after click in the button and you can full Imei info and Mep data





B.R
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to octavyus For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-03-2010, 08:50   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 162
Member: 70514
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by octavyus View Post
firts conect your phone; after click in the button and you can full Imei info and Mep data





B.R
That's exactly how I tried but I just got empty IMEI and MEP 0000000... I will try again later.

I wrote you a PM. Any chance you could provide me with the source?

Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 14:16   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
boucettay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: GB-key
Posts: 3,836
Member: 148814
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 3,829
go 4shared and do a search
mep reader..there are lot
on FG support there is too
on Unlock code providers web page U find too
on this forum, use search botton and u find also
...etc

BR,
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 15:46   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 162
Member: 70514
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucettay View Post
go 4shared and do a search
mep reader..there are lot
on FG support there is too
on Unlock code providers web page U find too
on this forum, use search botton and u find also
...etc

BR,
I know about all the MEP readers available. That isn't the point of this thread. The point is, that we want our own MEP reader, custom-made for our online-shop.
That's why I need the source or at least a working reader without the Furious logo in it or something similar.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 21:13   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
boucettay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: GB-key
Posts: 3,836
Member: 148814
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 3,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartmod.de View Post
I know about all the MEP readers available. That isn't the point of this thread. The point is, that we want our own MEP reader, custom-made for our online-shop.
That's why I need the source or at least a working reader without the Furious logo in it or something similar.
U mean no other PUB..!
so perhaps with POst #2 + THIS U get my attached file !

Attached Files
File Type: rar smartmod.rar (182.1 KB, 6189 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boucettay For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-07-2010, 02:45   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
y3kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Club-Berry
Posts: 1,924
Member: 238127
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574867
Thanks Meter: 3,490
This soft is not working for me. I tried to do something like that once, even though i never finished it i can give you what i did in Delphi so you can use it and then research to finish it.

Code:
procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  PropName: WideString;
  deviceEnum: IDevices;
  deviceMgr: IDeviceManager;
  deviceProps: IDeviceProperties;
  deviceProp: IDeviceProperty;
  NumDev: Cardinal;
  PropVal: OleVariant;
begin
  CoInitializeEx(NIL, COINIT_MULTITHREADED);
  deviceMgr := CoDeviceManager.Create;
  deviceMgr.Get_Devices(deviceEnum);
  deviceEnum.Get_Count(NumDev);
  if NumDev > 0 then
  begin
    deviceEnum.Item(0, device);
    device.Get_Properties(deviceProps);
    // GUID
    deviceProps.Get_Item(0, deviceProp);
    deviceProp.Get_Name(PropName);
    deviceProp.Get_Value(PropVal);
    ListBox1.Items.Add(PropName + ': ' + String(PropVal));
    // BBPIN
    deviceProps.Get_Item(2, deviceProp);
    deviceProp.Get_Name(PropName);
    deviceProp.Get_Value(PropVal);
    ListBox1.Items.Add(PropName + ': ' + IntToHex(PropVal,6));
  end;
end;
Here you have GUID and BBPIN, this is what i needed so the purpose of that application i started was not about mep reading, but you can still use it or at least you have some starting point

To read IMEI you have the function get_IMEI() from RIMRadioDriver.dll which returns a String, i never used it but i know it exists.

To read MEP i will have to look how to do it, if i find it i will tell you so you can have all info.

If someones have this already done and want to share it, then good.
Luck!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to y3kt For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-07-2010, 22:15   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 30
Posts: 162
Member: 70514
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by y3kt View Post
This soft is not working for me. I tried to do something like that once, even though i never finished it i can give you what i did in Delphi so you can use it and then research to finish it.

Code:
procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  PropName: WideString;
  deviceEnum: IDevices;
  deviceMgr: IDeviceManager;
  deviceProps: IDeviceProperties;
  deviceProp: IDeviceProperty;
  NumDev: Cardinal;
  PropVal: OleVariant;
begin
  CoInitializeEx(NIL, COINIT_MULTITHREADED);
  deviceMgr := CoDeviceManager.Create;
  deviceMgr.Get_Devices(deviceEnum);
  deviceEnum.Get_Count(NumDev);
  if NumDev > 0 then
  begin
    deviceEnum.Item(0, device);
    device.Get_Properties(deviceProps);
    // GUID
    deviceProps.Get_Item(0, deviceProp);
    deviceProp.Get_Name(PropName);
    deviceProp.Get_Value(PropVal);
    ListBox1.Items.Add(PropName + ': ' + String(PropVal));
    // BBPIN
    deviceProps.Get_Item(2, deviceProp);
    deviceProp.Get_Name(PropName);
    deviceProp.Get_Value(PropVal);
    ListBox1.Items.Add(PropName + ': ' + IntToHex(PropVal,6));
  end;
end;
Here you have GUID and BBPIN, this is what i needed so the purpose of that application i started was not about mep reading, but you can still use it or at least you have some starting point

To read IMEI you have the function get_IMEI() from RIMRadioDriver.dll which returns a String, i never used it but i know it exists.

To read MEP i will have to look how to do it, if i find it i will tell you so you can have all info.

If someones have this already done and want to share it, then good.
Luck!
Thank you!

Since I am very new to the programming thing: Is there anything else I need to get this demo code up and running in Delphi? Any components I need to use?

Do you still have the project file?

Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:10   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
y3kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Club-Berry
Posts: 1,924
Member: 238127
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574867
Thanks Meter: 3,490
hi, there is no need to use other components besides the one that comes with delphi, add a button a listbox to your project and in the button click event add the code provided. You will need to import the activex library BBDEVMGRLib in order to use the interfaces that communicate with the BlackBerry. To import this libraries just go to Component-->Import component, select Type Library and import BlackBerry Dev1.0 Type Library and everything should work.
Luck!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to y3kt For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-08-2010, 06:08   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
y3kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Club-Berry
Posts: 1,924
Member: 238127
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574867
Thanks Meter: 3,490
Hi again, i just found what i needed and now i can get mep information from phone just add this to my previous OnClick event.
In vars:
Code:
RRO: *****adioObj;
  Connection: IConnection;
  IMEI: IReadIMEI;
  StrImei: WideString;
  SwPartList: IGetSwPartList;
  PartList: PSafeArray;
  pl: WideString;
  BBPIN: IReadBBPIN;
and in code add:
Code:
RRO := *****adioObj.Create(Form1);
    if RRO.DefaultInterface.QueryInterface(IID_IConnection, Connection) = S_OK then
    begin
      Connection.Connect('USB', 300, 19200, '');
      // BBPIN (New)
      if (Connection.IsConnected = 1) and (RRO.DefaultInterface.QueryInterface(IID_IReadBBPIN, BBPIN) = S_OK) then
      begin
        ListBox1.Items.Add('BBPIN: ' + IntToHex(BBPIN.Execute,6));
      end;
      // IMEI
      if (Connection.IsConnected = 1) and (RRO.DefaultInterface.QueryInterface(IID_IReadIMEI, IMEI) = S_OK) then
      begin
        IMEI.Execute(StrImei);
        ListBox1.Items.Add('IMEI: ' + StrImei);
      end;
      // PartList
      if (Connection.IsConnected = 1) and (RRO.DefaultInterface.QueryInterface(IID_IGetSwPartList, SwPartList) = S_OK) then
      begin
        SwPartList.Execute(PartList);
        for i:=0 to PartList.rgsabound[0].cElements-1 do
        begin
           SafeArrayGetElement(PartList, i, pl);
           ListBox1.Items.Add(pl);
        end;
      end;
      Connection.Disconnect;
    end;
    RRO.Free;
Now you have everything ready to work as you wish.
For this part of code to work you have to import type library named RIMRadioCOM 1.3 Type Library.
If you don't need GUID to show at all, then first part isn't needed.
I hope this helps you, if you don't understand something just ask
Luck!

PS: This is the first time i achieve this, tried almost a year ago and gave up. Code may have unneeded parts but at least is working fast and without errors.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to y3kt For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-09-2010, 02:34   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
y3kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Club-Berry
Posts: 1,924
Member: 238127
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574867
Thanks Meter: 3,490
So, finally you would get something like this
Luck!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Project1.rar (178.1 KB, 6013 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to y3kt For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-29-2010, 04:58   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2
Member: 1272515
Status: Offline
Sonork: Rodroo
Thanks Meter: 0
i just download your program and it dosent work with mi BB ..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:53   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
y3kt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Club-Berry
Posts: 1,924
Member: 238127
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574867
Thanks Meter: 3,490
You need to have rimradiocomm.dll registered in your system in order to get functionality, luck
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MEPSERVER - 1ST IN WORLD - BLACKBERRY MEP READER built for MAC users FuriouS TeaM FuriousGold | Powered by FuriousTeam 35 06-09-2010 09:56
ALL BlackBerry Meps Level & HTC qualcomm/Omap code reader ! Professional Services !! MB code Main Sales Section 0 03-03-2010 01:33

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.46325 seconds with 9 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO