GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Unlocking Codes & log files Requests > Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps

Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps All threads regarding Phone's Free Unlocking codes or Maps. Spamming and double Requests are not Allowed.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 07:42   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
DrMobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: P A K I S T A N ___________________ ___Wahab_ul_Haq___ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Age: 31
Posts: 3,502
Member: 5932
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,637
NOKIA DCT3/DCT4/WD2/TIKU Network Unlock codes [ONLY HERE]

All posts regarding NOKIA DCT3/DCT4/WD2/TIKU Unlock codes will be requested only here in this thread.


DCT3 MODELS
2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850, 9110 & 9210.
DCT-4 & TIKU
1100, 1100b, 1220, 1260, 1600, 2220, 2260, 2300, 2600, 2650, 3100, 3108, 3120, 3200, 3220, 3300, 3320, 3360, 3510, 3510i, 3520, 3530, 3560, 3590, 3595, 3600, 5100, 5140, 5140i, 6020, 6021, 6030, 6100, 6101, 6102, 6170, 6200, 6220, 6310, 6310i, 6510, 6610, 6610i, 6800, 6810, 6820, 6822, 7200, 7210, 7250, 7250i, 7260, 7270, 7280, 7710, 8310, 8910, 8910i and TIKU like 6230, 6230i, 6650, 7280, 7600
3510
WD2 & APE
All WD2 like 3230, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6650, 6670, 7610, 7650, N-Gage, N-Gage QD also here we can get all About APE phones like 9500, 9300, 7710, 6620

DCT4+ and BB5, BB5+ are not supported.
like 6280, n73, e90, 6630 etc....


ALL Requests must be in following format.

MODEL: like 6230i or any other which you have.
IMEI: your 15digit IMEI *#06#
NETWORK: In which your phone is locked.. for example for Orange 234-33


Instructions to input your received unlock codes
1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 - Compose #PW+CODE+1#

The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )

3 - The phone show "SIM Restriction Off" and was unlocked !



NOKIA CODES REQUEST
READ THIS




_____________________________________________

Unlock (Restriction) codes
(if you want use phone in other network than it is locked):



Write phone info:

MODEL: Like 3310 or any else which you have
IMEI: Your 15 digit IMEI (serial number) *#06#
NETWORK: In which your phone is locked.. for example for Orange 234-33

(MCC+MNC) or if you don’t now network code write name of network and country where is locked.

__________


If you don't now exactly what type your Nokia phone is look this:
Nokia Phones Type

For instruction how to input codes go here:
Importent Info for DCT 4 Unlockcodes

__________

If you enter the last "#" from code and nothing happen on display, put in phone NON ACCEPTED sim card (other network where phone is locked), when display says "sim card rejected" hit "undo" button and then enter the code.



WARNING: CAN’T UNLOCK BB5 PHONES SERIES
(ex. 6280, 6630, 6680, N70, N90) other opened threads asking for codes will be deleted without notification




_____________________________________________


Security master code (Security code)
(if you forgot security code, in Nokia phones default is “12345”):



Write phone info:

MODEL: Like 3310 or any else which you have
IMEI: Your 15 digit IMEI (serial number) *#06#

Enter it when phone says "Enter security code"
(Security master code is 10 digits number)


WARNING: ON BB5 PHONES
(ex. 6280, 6630, 6680, N70, N90) AND SOME DCT4 MODELS (ex. 1100, 2600, 2650)
CODES FROM MASTER SECURITY CODE CALC FROM DEJAN (MCODE) DON’T WORK

Last edited by taoufik.om; 09-18-2013 at 10:14.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 242 Users Say Thank You to DrMobile For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-18-2009, 11:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
/\/\A/\/|'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,219
Member: 900083
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMobile View Post
All posts regarding NOKIA DCT3/DCT4/WD2/TIKU Unlock codes will be requested only here in this thread.


DCT3 MODELS
2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850, 9110 & 9210.
DCT-4 & TIKU
1100, 1100b, 1220, 1260, 1600, 2220, 2260, 2300, 2600, 2650, 3100, 3108, 3120, 3200, 3220, 3300, 3320, 3360, 3510, 3510i, 3520, 3530, 3560, 3590, 3595, 3600, 5100, 5140, 5140i, 6020, 6021, 6030, 6100, 6101, 6102, 6170, 6200, 6220, 6310, 6310i, 6510, 6610, 6610i, 6800, 6810, 6820, 6822, 7200, 7210, 7250, 7250i, 7260, 7270, 7280, 7710, 8310, 8910, 8910i and TIKU like 6230, 6230i, 6650, 7280, 7600
3510
WD2 & APE
All WD2 like 3230, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6650, 6670, 7610, 7650, N-Gage, N-Gage QD also here we can get all About APE phones like 9500, 9300, 7710, 6620

DCT4+ and BB5, BB5+ are not supported.
like 6280, n73, e90, 6630 etc....


ALL Requests must be in following format.

MODEL: like 6230i or any other which you have.
IMEI: your 15digit IMEI *#06#
NETWORK: In which your phone is locked.. for example for Orange 234-33


Instructions to input your received unlock codes
1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 - Compose #PW+CODE+1#

The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )


3 - The phone show "SIM Restriction Off" and was unlocked !



GOOD LUCK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\A/\/| DON http:///vbb/...s/viewpost.gif
sir i have one 3210 orange 3210 imei# 449199206213380 sir please give me code as soon as possible


IMEI: 449199206213380
NETWORK: 23433
GID1 code:


CODES:
#pw+7064678048 +1#

sir after after show sim was not restricted i insert sim set show sim card not accepted sir help me please its urgent
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ABDULR%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ABDULR%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
  Reply With Quote
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to /\/\A/\/| For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fonecellar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 69
Posts: 9,000
Member: 545165
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\A/\/| DON View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\A/\/| DON http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/imag...s/viewpost.gif
sir i have one 3210 orange 3210 imei# 449199206213380 sir please give me code as soon as possible


IMEI: 449199206213380
NETWORK: 23433
GID1 code:


CODES:
#pw+7064678048 +1#

sir after after show sim was not restricted i insert sim set show sim card not accepted sir help me please its urgent
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ABDULR%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ABDULR%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
check your simcard is not blocked
  Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to fonecellar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-19-2009, 04:30   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8
Member: 806387
Status: Offline
Sonork: 50
Thanks Meter: 26
I from Honduras, Need to code for phone NOkia 6030b

Model : 6030b
IMEI : 011125009738172
Network : T Mobile
Made : Mexico

Problem : phone Restricted

Please Help Me, Thank you very Much
  Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to joshn2 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-20-2009, 14:36   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8
Member: 283060
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Hello! Need help please with:

MODEL: 1101
IMEI: 357957002240414
NETWORK: Vodafone Romania S.A 226 01
Thank you!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soso_laz For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-20-2009, 20:38   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fonecellar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 69
Posts: 9,000
Member: 545165
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by soso_laz View Post
Hello! Need help please with:

MODEL: 1101
IMEI: 357957002240414
NETWORK: Vodafone Romania S.A 226 01
Thank you!
odel: Nokia (1101 )
IMEI: 357957002240414
Network: 22601000
#pw+917 802 037 665 545+1#
#pw+225 735 643 424 370+5#
#pw+191 064 116 017 602+7#
  Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fonecellar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-20-2009, 22:03   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Member: 977162
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Post Help Doctor!

Dear Dr. Mobile: I would appreciate an unlock code for the following (tried a few codes from other sites, both ending +1 and +7 but all generated Code Errors! - hope you'll be able to help! - many thanks in advance, Doctor Amir)
MODEL: NOKIA 6230i
IMEI: 356644005954032
NETWORK: O2 (in the UK)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to doctoramir For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-20-2009, 23:02   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fonecellar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 69
Posts: 9,000
Member: 545165
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctoramir View Post
Dear Dr. Mobile: I would appreciate an unlock code for the following (tried a few codes from other sites, both ending +1 and +7 but all generated Code Errors! - hope you'll be able to help! - many thanks in advance, Doctor Amir)
MODEL: NOKIA 6230i
IMEI: 356644005954032
NETWORK: O2 (in the UK)

Model: Nokia (6230i)
IMEI: 356644005954032
Network: 23410000
#pw+709 030 222 752 141+1#
#pw+102 854 224 050 766+2#
#pw+752 150 575 023 162+3#
#pw+346 026 360 402 130+4#
#pw+294 535 717 277 446+5#
#pw+886 211 401 414 025+6#
#pw+434 567 652 217 675+7#

if non eof these codes work, your fone is hardlocked & only cable box to unlock
  Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fonecellar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-20-2009, 23:58   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8
Member: 283060
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonecellar View Post
odel: Nokia (1101 )
IMEI: 357957002240414
Network: 22601000
#pw+917 802 037 665 545+1#
#pw+225 735 643 424 370+5#
#pw+191 064 116 017 602+7#
Thank you so much!! I owe you big time!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to soso_laz For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-22-2009, 13:30   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Member: 966331
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Hello! Need help

MODEL: 6267
IMEI: 355539013822554
NETWORK: elisa finland
Thank you!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eigo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-22-2009, 15:40   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 16
Member: 538046
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Hello ,i have one problem:i want to unlock nokia 6020 via code...but i dont know the provider of my phone it is any way to find network code without box??
  Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Scoo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-22-2009, 17:50   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fonecellar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 69
Posts: 9,000
Member: 545165
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigo View Post
Hello! Need help

MODEL: 6267
IMEI: 355539013822554
NETWORK: elisa finland
Thank you!

your fone is bb5 with no free codes
  Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fonecellar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-22-2009, 17:50   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fonecellar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 127.0.0.1
Age: 69
Posts: 9,000
Member: 545165
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoo View Post
Hello ,i have one problem:i want to unlock nokia 6020 via code...but i dont know the provider of my phone it is any way to find network code without box??
please post imei number i will try to determine country
  Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fonecellar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-23-2009, 07:03   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 16
Member: 538046
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Hello ,
My IMEI number:
358351006675693
Thanks
  Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Scoo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-23-2009, 16:16   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Member: 979313
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
nokia 6200
IMEI: 356439013279484
network: telcel
i need the unlock code plz
  Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stadge For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOKIA DCT3 Network Unlock Codes [ONLY HERE] DrMobile Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps 915 02-18-2009 08:04
NOKIA DCT4/WD2/TIKU Network Unlock codes [ONLY HERE] DrMobile Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps 13070 02-18-2009 07:49
NOKIA DCT3/DCT4/WD2/TIKU Security Code (Master Code) [ONLY HERE] DrMobile Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps 1384 04-07-2006 16:53
***Free BOUYGUE TELECOM FRENCH NETWORK Unlock codes, only here*** Sebk1 Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps 320 10-29-2004 20:34

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 8.40609 seconds with 9 queries

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO