Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen) HTC, I-mate, Qtek, HP, Hitachi, and many other Pocket PC windows CE base devices|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-23-2011, 08:09||#3 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanks Meter: 228
1. Turn the power off. If your HTC DROID Incredible is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Hold the Power button until the display turns on
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button to select
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Contact me if u have any problem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UNIQUEM For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|my 8810 is phone locked ,can somebody please help||duyphuc||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||18||12-23-2014 08:03|
|HELP!!! BACKGROUND SCREEN LOGO||Michael Go||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||6||12-25-2011 23:56|
|Eeprom dump lost, help needed.||CAMILO||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||6||11-29-2010 18:04|
|Help with 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||05-25-2009 16:29|
|Winlock 1.10 - Help||rdmfs||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||3||06-25-1999 08:21|